Monday, August 13, 2007

You Gotta Love It

Well, if any of you have even remotely wondered if your dear, sweet, adorable, toddler spawnling could be ma--manip--yes, manipulating you, take a peek at the laughter inducing video offered to your right. Click on the second screen (black and white image) and just watch this Oscar award winning performance. What a hoot! You shall "see" the truth and the truth will set you One Tough Mother free!

Disclaimer: I don't know what the heck the last video offered is supposed to be about. It's a strange one. I don't get to choose which videos accompany my Oscar nominated choice so just ignore the spawnling in the red devil suit. Weird.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! my name is maria. i am currently reading your book, shes gonna blow, and just wanted to say hi! i too am an adult adoptee. im reading, thinking to myself, ive got to "meet" this woman lol! we have a bit in common it seems. anyhow, feel free to delete this comment, as im sure its not the appropriate place for it, i just couldnt find a "contact julie" button. :) but if there is one, and you have time, id love to chat sometime!

Brian & Rebeca said...

It is so nice to know someone that is an adult adoptee. My husband and I adopted two children form Rusia last June. Maria did not leave her info. Rebeca K.